Opens Osteria Francescana, Via Stella 22 Modena Italy
Michelin Guide One-Michelin-Star. Gambero Rosso Up and Coming Chef Award.
The world’s 50 restaurants 1st best restaurant in the world. Michelin Guide
“Since I was a kid I was Massimo Bottura — I was escaping from my older brother under the table in the kitchen and from down there, where my grandmother was defending me, in the meantime she was rolling pasta, i was looking at the world from another point of view. It’s what we do in Osteria Francescana every day.”
CEO & FOUNDER
Brad Farmerie took a year hiatus from college to move to London and witness firsthand the culinary revolution taking place in the UK.
Four partners, 14 years, multiple disciplines rooted in hospitality.
New York-headquartered design-and-concept firm AvroKO.
Dan Rafalin has been immersed in the culinary world from the beginning of his career when he received a Grand Diplôme in culinary arts.
Evan Mattew prepares fish dishes and often does all fish butchering as well as appropriate sauces. This station may be combined with the saucier position.
- Michelin Guide, One Michelin Star (2002)
- Gambero Rosso, Up and Coming Chef Award (2002)
- ESPRESSO Guide Performance of the Year (2004)
- Lo Mejor de La Gastronomía, International Award (2005)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Dinner of the Year (2005)
- Veronelli Guide, Three Stars (2005)
- MICHELIN Guide, Two-Michelin-Stars (2006)
- Golosaria, Creative Restaurant of the Year (2006)
- Identità Golose, Best Creative Chef (2007)
- Gambero Rosso, Three Forks (2007)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 19,520 (2009)
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Highest New Entry (2009)
- Les Grandes Tables du Monde (2010)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Highest rating recorded 19,7520 (2010)
- Identità Golose, Chef of the Year (2010)
- BMW Guide, Restaurant of the Year (2010)
- Michelin Guide, Three Michelin Stars (2011)
- Gambero Rosso Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 95 (2012)
- “ESPRESSO” Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 19,75 (2012)
- Touring 2012 Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 93 (2012)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 1920 (2007)
- Gambero Rosso, Three forks (2008)
Creating flavor combinations that bring cooks and our restaurant guests pleasure is my job and I love it.”
"I watch cooking change the cook, just as it transforms the food." — BRYANT MCGILL
Haddon Hall is beautiful and I have been fortunate to have been able to visit it twice in the past 3 years. I am a direct decendant of Richard De Vernon. My ancestors migrated to America in 1682 and settled in Virginia.
Take care of the old homestead. I hope to return with my family to see it again before too long.
“Good painting is like good cooking - it can be tasted, but not explained.” — MALCOLM GLADWELL
Out of all the place I have visited in the world, I have found Haddon to be the most beautiful and delightful. The delicious scones in Haddon's restaurant are the best I have had anywhere. The grounds are so magical I can almost imagine the days when my ancestors rode across them, armor and swords clanking and horses everywhere, as they rode off to fight wherever needed. Haddon has managed to give a magnificent glimpse into the past while still retaining all its charm. Thank you for such a delight.
“Great cooking favors the prepared hands.” — T. SCOTT MCLEOD
A delightful and informative visit. Gardens beautiful even in the rain! Very helpful staff.
Dort angekommen vor Mittag, um zu frühstücken, nahm ich das Leuchtfeuer und Eier Frühstück, Delicious! Nettes Personal und schnell bedient! Oh und kostenloses WiFi, immer nützlich auf Reisen — ChacgabouLeckeres Frühstück
|Week days||9.00 – 18:00|
|Saturday||10.00 – 17:00|
Book your table for lunch or dinner.